Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Registering

Well it's all fun and games until its time to make the baby registry public. Wow, I have spent too much time thinking and researching things. The nice thing about the internet is constantly being able to change my mind and update from the website. Or maybe that's not such a nice thing....








Here is a picture at 21 weeks. Barley wanted to make sure we got her good side :)

Fancy































So we decided on gray walls, with purple and yellow as our accent colors for baby's room. Maybe I should have looked at what was available first for bedding lol. As long as they have solid colored sheets (which they do), it will be fine. Here is a picture of one of my favorite rooms I have found on Pinterest. Too bad we don't live in a thatched roof hut ;)


So mommies what's the one (or a couple) things you could not live without after having your baby?

1 comment:

  1. Gretchen suggested a Swaddle pod for the baby to snooze in. (It is like a swaddler but with a zipper...much easier. And the my little snug a bunny swing. Jules

    ReplyDelete