Wednesday, July 4, 2012

ADDICTED...........

To Baby Gap. With that being said I've only bought a few things because I have self control (Ha, or I'm afraid of Alex) :) Seriously though, so far I've found that they have the cutest, softest clothes ever! Luckily they seem to always have clearance items :)

 Speaking of clothes....

 Thank you to Julie for these adorable outfits....

 
and thank you to my awesome friends at Autism Matters,  Jamie, Kristin, and Amy for the clothes and Taggie!



And Aunt Ashley for the crab onesie!

And of course to my dad who recently bought us the glider that Barley has decided is actually hers. She's just breaking it in......

On another note, it's time to get down to business. I took my last final today (wahoo!) and am ready to organize and get ready for baby. My first priority is to clean out the room. Right now its full of books, candles, frames, and clothes of ours. Stuff I don't want to get rid of, but have no room for. Right. My next step is finding a closet organizer of some sort. I'm looking to keep the cost under $100 so a California Closet is probably out of question. If anyone has any tips or advice on closet organizers that look nice and function well, let me know!


2 comments:

  1. Try The Container Store for closet organizers! They have everything you would ever need and its reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete