Saturday, July 14, 2012

25 weeks and counting

I cannot believe that we are already at 25 weeks! This summer is just going to fly by. I have not actually started organizing yet like I thought I was....oh man. I did find some closet organizers that I like though. I am not a fan of wire racking which is what I have in the closet now. So I found that Closet Maid makes some that are wood and that are reasonably priced.

Here is what I like the best so far. I can store so much more with this kind of organizer than just one simple wire rack.

On a more fun note, I found amazing nursery wall art on Etsy.com tonight. I only looked at several things, but I think I'm in love with the lady that does this work....

Nursery art print, baby nursery decor, nursery print, Kids art, yellow, gray, elephant, giraffe, bird, Tree, Set of three 8x10 prints.

 Nursery art print, nursery decor, baby nursery print, kids art, kids room decor, alphabet nursery, Three Little Birds Alphabet 8x10 print.


Nursery art print, nursery decor, baby nursery print, kids art, kids room decor, nursery wall art, Birds, Giraffe, Like A Rainbow 8x10 print
There are just a ton of different cute prints that she does with these little animals and designs, I just can't get enough. Maybe I'll change my mind but I definitely think that we will be purchasing some of these.

 
Here is a picture at 23 1/2 weeks. I haven't taken any pictures since then, but not much has changed.

 Oh, and here is what I was thinking for a shower dress....

Gotta love the leopard print. 

And for a cake....
Haha just kidding. Don't get any ideas Nicole and Erin :) .....

2 comments:

  1. Look at your baby bump!!! You are too cute!! Miss you and love the etsy art!!

    ReplyDelete