Sunday, June 3, 2012

As far as food cravings go...I wanted everything that smelled good! I can't say there were particular items, except fruit. I ate (and still do eat) multiple servings of fruits everyday! I guess its not a bad thing, but not very balanced since I still hate vegetables!




Between 10-14 weeks I definitely noticed a change in my belly. I definitely wanted my baby to grow but was a little worried that I would never see my feet again by  looking straight down! The funny and most unexpected thing about all of this is that when I would wake up in the morning, I had no belly! As I ate all day, my belly got bigger and bigger. My friends laughed and said I was making excuses for my "bump" but I think it truly was a food bump not a baby bump!

                                                                     
                                                                        14 weeks



10 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment