Sunday, June 3, 2012

WELCOME!

I'm starting this blog at 19 weeks and 4 days! I actually signed up to Blog about 13 weeks ago and am finally writing my first post. There's so much to catch up on! I always imagined that when we got pregnant I would write everything down and keep track of all the new exciting things that were going to happen. And then reality set in...I work full time and go to school full time. Duh. Anyways, better late than never! I have some pictures to update that go back to us finding out we were pregnant.

We found out on the wonderful February 14, 2012! I don't know exactly how long we were trying but about 14 months. We were giving up after January, because we didn't want to give birth during Jan-Jun 2013 because that is when I will have a six month internship to complete grad school. So God decided January was the month, and to reveal it to us on Valentine's Day! We were sooooooooo happy!

1 comment:

  1. I remember being told on Valentines Day. I found it to be very special to find out on a day that is all about love. I think it was a very good sign of things to come. ♥

    ReplyDelete