Friday, June 15, 2012

How to post comments?

Ok, so I was trying to reply to the comments, and it won't let me! I click on sign in in the right hand top corner, and it takes me to my home page where I can write posts and stuff. But then when I click on "view blog" to post a comment, I can see the blog and the comments, write my own comment, and then when I click "publish" nothing happens. I don't know if its signing me out every time I click on "view blog" or what. I also tried to comment on another blog (Kristin's) and the same thing happened. How did you guys do it?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I figured it out. When you sign in, you cannot click "remember me". Also you have to enable third party cookies. Just in case anyone wanted to know!

    ReplyDelete