Sunday, June 3, 2012

I found out at my friend's wedding that I was a bridesmaid in at 10 weeks, that the baby likes to dance and doesn't need any alcohol to have a great time! This is something I will remind my little one of when they are in college!


My experience of morning sickness wasn't too bad. I definitely felt sick for about a month (from 6-9 weeks) and felt bad all day long. BUT...I didn't throw up. I just really wanted to eat Jennio lean turkey sausage and coke, and that was about it! Too bad those things weren't "recommended" for pregnancy :)

8 weeks


On March 12, 2012 we had our first doctor appointment! I was so relieved to finally go to the Dr. and make sure everything was OK. We had our first ultrasound....
It was so amazing to see the heartbeat! I had no idea that we would see the heartbeat on the ultrasound so it was an awesome surprise! Seeing the head, arms, and legs that were forming (even though it was the size of a blueberry) made us feel like everything was going to be ok, even though we were still in the first trimester.




No comments:

Post a Comment